Humane Society of Johnson County benefits companion animals and the community by:
- Enhancing the companion animal-human bond;
- Facilitating adoptions;
- Supporting spay/neuter programs;
- Educating the public on the importance of responsible pet ownership and the humane treatment of animals.
The Humane Society of Johnson County will be the premier organization for enriching the quality of life for animals, their owners and the community. We will provide facilities and programs that lead to responsible pet ownership/adoption and the humane treatment of animals.
Our Plans for the Future:
- Increase adoptions;
- Expanding educational programming;
- Expand spay/neuter programs.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.